Fibroblast Growth Factor
Have you ever wondered how a child physically develops at a dramatic rate? How a young person can exert so much energy and recover almost instantly? Do you also wonder how a child is able to pick up languages so quickly and how they can remember the slightest things?
The answer lies in a compound that is essential in supporting embryonic development called Fibroblast Growth Factor (FGF.) While FGF is readily available in the human placenta, its availability diminishes over time, and essentially vanishes as we age. Our body by itself is incapable of producing its own FGF, which it must derive from the food supply.
All-Natural Laminine is believed to be the only other known source of FGF in adults. Research and clinical trials credits FGF with improving neuron functions in your brain, increasing amino acids and peptides in your cells and assigning the proper stem cells to restore your body’s organs back to their original state.
In layman’s terms, FGF reprograms adult stem cellss and amino acids in your body, which make up your natural repair tools, to travel to the areas of your body that need it most. Once there, these repair tools have the ability to integrate themselves with that particular body part. Their mission then becomes to repair and regenerate the cells and tissue in that location, wherever it is in the body.
1. Our stem cells gather around trauma sites ~ old and new ~ waiting for repair instructions from the signal molecules. However, many of the signal molecules have become dormant during the aging process — imagine the circuit breaker that switches off in the garage due to stress in your home’s electrical system ~ if you don’t flip the circuit breaker back on, there is no electricity connection to the rooms that need the light.
2. The specific protein formula in Laminine reactivates the body’s signal molecule communication with the stem cells. When the communication circuits ‘wake up’ from dormancy, the stem cell instructions initiate the repair process where needed.
3. Another major benefit: The Nervous System requires highly balanced levels of serotonin & neurotransmitters, and clinical studies show that Laminine balances serotonin and neurotransmitter levels in the body…hence repair to the central nervous system communication occurs, enabling it to send messages to areas of the body that are awaiting repair.
Laminine is not only for children and adults it works miracles on pets as well.
– Denise R.
- Back to About Laminine start page
- Read more about Laminine: The Patented Process
- Download an overview document: full details about Laminine (PDF).
Disclaimer: This information is provided for educational purposes only and is NOT intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Web site created by Cascade Creative Productions