Articles from Support for Your Body health advisor, James Jordan, CNC, JD:
- Protein signalling molecules and stem cell activation by Jim Jordan, CNC, JD
- The Healing Power of Scalar Wave Lasers (Dec. 2013 newsletter)
- Adverse health effects of sugar and what to do about it
- How to Reduce Heavy Metal Toxicity by James Jordan, C.N.C.
- How toxic metals contribute to candida infections and other chronic health problems by Jim Jordan, CNC, JD
- The Underlying Causes of a Chronic Candida Infection and the Three Components of an Anti-Candida Program by Jim Jordan, CNC, JD
- Balancing Brain Chemistry Naturally (March 2013 newsletter from Jim Jordan, CNC, JD )
- The First Step to Vibrant Health: becoming aware of the various ways we sabotage our health (Feb. 2013 newsletter from Jim Jordan, CNC, JD )
- Health Dangers of EMR Exposure: Are cell phones dangerous? What about wireless phones and Wi-fi internet connections?
by James Jordan, Certified Nutritional Consultant
- Hair Mineral Analysis: Important information to customize your diet and supplement program
- Adrenal Regeneration
- Neurotransmitter Assessment
- Comprehensive FoodPharmacy® Program
Good Food articles:
- An Introduction to Organic Farming (And Why We Should Support It)
- Six food-based medicines that may save your life
by Jonathan Benson, staff writer, NaturalNews.com
- Foods To Avoid: 11 Foods That Age You
- More Evidence that Sugar Fuels Cancer Growth
- The top alkaline foods that should be included in your diet
- A Powerful, Inexpensive Anti-Inflammatory Big Pharma Doesn’t Want You to Know About
- 10 Reasons You Should Be Drinking Lemon Water Every Morning
- Five practical ways to add kale to your diet
- How to Grow Sunflower Sprouts from Whole Sunflower Seeds (Organic Consumer’s Assoc.)
- High-flavanol cocoa powder and spirulina could prevent senile dementia (NaturalNews.com)
- Moderate chocolate consumption is linked with decreased stroke risk in men
- Why 80% of People Worldwide Will Soon Stop Eating Wheat
- Allergies and cancer on the rise due to GM foods – NaturalNews.com
- Essential Tips For Juicing
- Raw for Beauty blog
- Oil Pulling Therapy
- Vitamin D deficiency linked to rheumatoid arthritis
- 10 Nutritional Deficiencies That Cause Depression and Mood Disorders (NaturalNews.com blog)
- Use eucalyptus oil to breathe easier, kill germs, and more (NaturalNews.com)
Videos by Jim Jordan, CNC, JD (all on YouTube)
- QuantumWave Healing Lasers
- How to determine your optimum diet with Metabolic Typing
- Adverse health effects of sugar
- Nutrient deficiencies and depression
- The health benefits of colon cleansing
- Top four things to do for good health
- Alzheimer’s: Underlying Causes and Prevention
- Systemic enzymes and getting in the flow
- How to overcome a chronic Candida infection
- The first step to creating vibrant health: identifying how we sabotage our health
Lemon/Olive Oil Drink for Liver/Gall Bladder Cleansing (recipe – PDF file)
The purpose of sharing these resources is to provide PRACTICAL information that can be used by the reader to improve his/her health. I have found the following to be the most helpful of the hundreds of books on health and healing I have read. I have received excellent feedback from friends, family and clients who have taken my advice and read and applied the principles in these books.
The Edge Effect, Eric Braverman, M.D. Sterling Publishing Company, 2004. Dr. Braverman teaches you how nutrition and toxicity can adversely effect your brain chemistry and how to balance different neurotransmitter imbalances with nutrition and individualized supplementation.
We Want to Live, Aajonus Vonderplanitz. Carnelian Bay Castle Press, 1997. Can be ordered from www.primaldiet.com. A great insipiring story of healing with raw foods and resource guide for how to use raw foods to support health.
The Recipe for Living Without Disease, Aajanus Vonderplanitz. Carnelian Bay Castle Press, 2002. Also ordered from www.primaldiet.com. Great recipes for raw foods and more insightful essays on how raw foods help build health and heal the body.
Pain Free. Pete Egoscue. Bantam Books, 1998. Written by the genius anatomical physiologist Egosue. A practical series of exercises and stretches that stop chronic pain if used consistently. A must have self-care book.
Prescription for Nutritional Healing, 4th Edition: A Practical A-to-Z Reference to Drug-Free Remedies Using Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs & Food Supplements by Phyllis A. Balch
The Metabolic Typing Diet, William Wolcott and Trish Fahey. Doubleday publishers, 2000. The most advanced nutritional research on the need for individualized dietary plans. Introductory level metabolic typing questionnaire for those who can’t afford the intermediate level testing.
Living Healthy in A Toxic World, Steinman and Wisner. Berkely publishng group, 1996. The ultimate in practicality for reducing one’s exposures to toxic chemical, metals, and radiation. Easy reading, funny and highly educational. A must have for the health and environmentally conscious citizen.
The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle. New World Library. Novato, CA 1997.
A modern spiritual classic. Gets to the root of psychological suffering by teaching simple self-observation techniques which increase one’s awareness of who they truly are.
The Ancient Secret of The Fountain of Youth. Peter Kelder. Harbor Press, 1998. An inspiring story of rejuventation and healing through the use of physical and spiritual exercises and diet taught by Tibetan Buddhist monks to a sickly British army officer in the early part of the last century. Diagrams and teaches the classic Tibetan Five Rites yoga exercises.
Quantum Healing, Deepak Chopra. Bantam Books, 1989. Before Mr. Chopra was a Superstar celebrity doctor he wrote this masterpiece on body-mind medicine. Truly mind-expanding information on how the mind effects the body and vice-versa.
Peace Between the Sheets: Healing with Sexual Relationships, Marnia Robinson. Published in 2003
This book offers a simple but revolutionary analysis: modern relationships often founder because of dysfunctional sexual habits. But when couples shift away from “heat-centered” toward “heart-centered” sexual interactions, they gain a mutual satisfaction that transcends physical gratification. Loving, harmonious relationships are a key part of our health and joy in life. Ms. Robinson may have unlocked the key to the mystery of how to create and sustain these relationships.
Disclaimer: This information is provided for educational purposes only and is NOT intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek professional medical advice from your physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
Web site created by Cascade Creative Productions